1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to apply angled lines effect.
2. Create New file with 3 pixel width, 3 pixel height and transparent background.
3. Select some foreground color. Draw angled line using Pencil Tool.
4. Select All using CTRL + A
5. Create a pattern by Edit > Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
6. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file. Create new layer. Keep it selected.
7. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created pattern)
8. Select newly created pattern and fill the layer. Change the layer mode to "Multiply"
- Vertical Lines
- Patchwork Grids
- Grid Effect