F.A.Q. / Help subjects
1. About TutorialGuide.net
2. Creating an Account
3. Confirming an Account
4. Settings for my Account
5. Submitting Tutorials and Links
1. About TutorialGuide.netTutorialGuide.net is a website dedicated to finding tutorials for you. We call Tutorial Guide a tutorial index website. The purpose of is to provide you with a great collection of tutorials on all sorts of subjects in a safe and easy way.
We strive to have good and unique tutorials in our database on as many subjects as possible.
- Tutorial Guide version 1.0 was launched on April 4th, 2004
- In September 2005, Tutorial Guide version 2.0 - Rebuild was launched.
- In June 2009, Tutorial Guide version 3.0 - Rebuild was launched.
2. Creating an AccountTo create an account you need to have two things; an E-mail address and a browser which supports cookies.
Start the creation process by going to the register page. Enter the input-fields correctly and press the 'register' button. If the username is still available and the E-mail address is valid you will recieve a confirmation E-mail. This E-mail will contain a link that you need to click on in order to activate your account.
What we do and don't do with your information can be found on our legal information page.
3. Confirming an AccountAfter you have registered at TutorialGuide.net you will recieve a confirmation E-mail with a link that you need to click on in order to activate your account. Once you've followed this link your account will be active and you will be able to login. You will also recieve another E-mail with your account info.
4. Settings for my AccountOnce your account is active you can change your settings, like your password, your E-mail and other preferences. Simply go to the settings page, look up the preference you want to change, make the adjustment and click the 'change' button next to it.
5. Submitting Tutorials and LinksOnce your account is active you can start submitting tutorials/links. Go to the submit page, fill in the form, upload your image and press submit. Your tutorial/link will then be saved to our database and reviewed by our staff. After it's been approved it will be made visible to the public. In the meanwhile you can view, delete and/or edit your submitted tutorials/links in the settings menu, under the tab: 'Submissions'.
6. AdvertisingBy advertising on TutorialGuide.net you can reach out to a whole community of students, proffesionals and other types of people. Start promoting your products, services or website today!
Go to the advertising page to view our advertising options and to contact us about them.