How To Draw Son Goku
1. The basic shape is made of a polygon and a few lines as shown.
It's important to get the porportions right from the start.
2. Add some basic shapes for the eyes and the ears.
3. Now that we have the proportions, we can start drawing Goku's jaw, mouth and nose.
In character drawing, avoid using straight lines. Curve the lines slightly. It's a little hard and you need some pratice, but just keep on until you are satisfied with your lines.
Add the basic shapes for the eyelids.
4. Finish Goku's face.
Start with the eyes and the eyelids.
Finish the eyes by drawing the pupils.
5. Now that the face is done, we start on Goku's hair.
The upper part of the polygon marks the top of his forehead.
Start by drawing the guidelines.
Start with the locks of hair on his forehead and then the rest of her hair.
6. Connect the hair guidelines to each other.
7. Add the hairstands to finish the hair.
Finish the drawing.
Ink over the lines with a thin marker. Gently remove all pencil lines with an eraser.
8. Color your drawing.
Give Goku's face a light skintone as shown. Add some shading to indicate the shadows in his face.
- How To Draw Ash Ketchum
- Anime Eyes
- How To Draw Manga Eyes