Privacy statement and Disclaimer
This website is administered by Digital Spark Interactive.
The company is domiciled in:
In this privacy statement, among other things it is described which information is collected on this website, why we do so and how we are using it.
1. Why does Digital Spark Interactive collect information?
Sometimes we ask you on this website to provide information (name, e-mail, address, telephone, age, interests etc.). We can supplement this information with information about you that we have received through third parties. For example we may use this information to:
- Approach you for newsletters, actions and useful tips/information. However, we will need to ask your explicit permission for this.
- Better tune our (future) products and services to your needs.
2. How safe is your information at Digital Spark Interactive?
It is our major concern to manage the information of our users as securely as possible. For this purpose, Digital Spark Interactive has taken the following measures:
- Payments take place in a secure area:
- Secure connections are used, in technical terms a 128-bits encryption SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. This can be recognized through the web address, which starts with https:// instead of the common http://. This means that messaging between you and our website cannot be monitored by third parties; the messages are encrypted.
- We use very up-to-date software on our web servers as a result of which intrusion attempts are limited to a minimum.
3. To whom may we provide your information?
We may ask third parties to process and analyze information that we have collected from you.
Sometimes we are bound to share information with third parties because we purchase a product or a service from a third party.
It may also be necessary to share your information with a third party so that party can supply the product or the service that you ordered (in this case we act as an intermediary).
We provide your information to the authorities, if we are compelled to do so.
4. What information and data do we collect?
Some information is collected through cookies.
Cookie: text file that is placed on your hard disc by your computer.
A cookie contains for instance:
- Information about you as a visitor of the respective web site
- Information to keep your passwords, usernames and preferences with regard to the respective website
You may adjust your browser such that cookies are refused, however this will affect the user-friendliness of the site.
Furthermore information about your computer/computer usage is collected such as:
- IP address: this is only saved if you put messages (if applicable to the site) on the website. We do this to keep out any unwanted authors of messages (to be able to stop abuse).
- Internet browser type
- Operating system type
- Retrieved url
- Time of website visit
- http-referrer-url (possibly including search terms that were used by you in a search engine)
- Your search queries and how you executed these (through which search engine, using which search terms, etc.)
- Screen size
All this information is saved and updated on log files on our servers. This information may subsequently be linked to other information that we collected from you.
The objective of collecting and possibly linking this information, is to be able to better tune our services and products to your needs and interests.
5. Advertisement displays and clicks
Advertisement displays and advertisement clicks are registered by ourselves and by advertisement networks that our company is participating in. This is collected because of the following reasons among other things:
- Financial accounting between us and the advertisement network
- Statistical information through which we try to promote our products as good as possible, but also to tune them to your needs as good as possible
Digital Spark Interactive uses the following advertisement networks:
Google Adwords Content Network
By displaying of advertisements and web beacons, these advertisement networks are able to place cookies (see at 4) on your computer.
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service that is offered by Google.
Google may share this collected information with third parties if Google is legally obliged to do this or if Google calls in third parties to process the information.
7. If you do not want to receive targeted information
We may use the provided information to approach you, for example via e-mail, telephone and mail.
If you do not wish to receive information from us, then you may inform us about that and request us not to send you information anymore.
We ensure that we will make it is as easy as possible for you to unsubscribe from newsletters etc.
8. Interactive parts of our websites
If you participate in interactive parts of our site (forums, membership site, learning environment, feedback environment etc.), you have to fill out certain information. Besides that, you may publish information on these interactive parts. Given that you personally make this information public, you assume the responsibility for possible consequences that may evolve from this publication. We do not take any responsibility for information that is published by you (or on your behalf).
In case you do want to participate in interactive parts of our website, but want to stay as anonymous as possible, you are free to bring the following into practice:
- Use a pseudonym
- Use an e-mail address that is difficult to reduce to your person
We are not responsible for the content of visitor contributions on the interactive parts of our websites. What visitors publish themselves, are personal opinions of the authors and are unrelated to the opinion/view/positions etc. of Digital Spark Interactive
We make every effort to compile our website, however this is no guarantee that the offered information is accurate and/or complete. Digital Spark Interactive does not accept any liability for damage that may have resulted or will result in the future from inaccurate or incomplete information on the website.
On our websites we refer to other websites/companies/persons etc. through a hyperlink, banner, button, credit line etc. This reference does not imply that Digital Spark Interactive is attached to any of these other websites and/or their owners/responsible persons. We do not take any responsibility for the compliance with privacy legislation by the respective third parties.
All information, documents, products, software, and services (the "Materials") provided on this website were provided by Digital Spark Interactive or by their respective authors (the "Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of Digital Spark Interactive and/or the Third Party Providers. None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed or republished in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Digital Spark Interactive or the Third Party Provider.
No part of the website, including logos, graphics, or images, may reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Digital Spark Interactive. You also may not, without the prior express written permission from Digital Spark Interactive, "mirror" any Material contained on this Website on any other server.
Permission is granted to display and download Digital Spark Interactive’s and the Third Party Materials (unless stated otherwise) on this website provided that:
- The use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media
- No modifications of any of the Materials are made.
This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed Materials.
Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this website or the Third Party Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
If we are of the opinion that there is a matter of abuse of the facilities on our website, then we may take the following measures among others:
- Refuse IP-numbers access for an indefinite period
- Refuse e-mail addresses access for an indefinite period
- Refuse persons access for an indefinite period
- In case third parties are harmed, we may supply the respective third parties with the applicable information
- Try to reduce your information to your person so that we can contact you for instance or if applicable your parent, guardian, supervisor, final responsible person etc.
- Notify the police as a result of which we can sue you
We share your information with the authorities, if we are compelled to do so.
11. What are your rights?
You can ask Digital Spark Interactive what information about you is processed. We will then respond as fast and good as possible.
You can request that we adapt or, if desirable, remove the information.
12. Possible change of the privacy statement
If held desirable, this privacy statement may be changed by Digital Spark Interactive.
13. Questions and requests: how to contact us?
Via Email: legal[@]digitalsparkinteractive.com
or Web: www.digitalsparkinteractive.com
14. In closing
This privacy statement is governed by Dutch law.